Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Prayer request.....


Hi everyone, I haven't been able to keep up with my blog lately. I've been getting very stressed about my situation here with moving and needing to rent my house.

I'm asking that you keep me in your prayers over the next few weeks. I feel very overwhelmed and finding it hard to concentrate on anything else. It's taking up all my energy. I've been praying that someone will come along and rent our house so that we can either be here or "there". It's hard to plan anything or get excited about Christmas time. Maybe I am just mentally/physically tired and these feelings are getting away from me.

Tomorrow is a new day and hopefully I will be feeling better. It's hard not having Jim here to share in the worries that surround this situation. I will be going to see some houses in Long Beach and Seal Beach on Friday (taking off of work). The rent for these places is sooooo incredibly high. I don't think we can do it and not have this house rented. Jim spotted a place in Seal Beach that he really likes and we feel like we need to grab it because the good ones are hard to come by.

Thanks again for all of your love and support of me. I really do know that you all think of me often. Thank you.

4 comments:

Dar said...

Oh, for sure, Barbie!!! The right place will come along, just keep up the good work. I know how alone you feel in your day to day living, with Jim not there. It's not good. I've got a Stake meeting tonight....brrrrrr...it will be cold!!! Dad will be up with Mike in the Magic Mountain area. Maybe Danny and Sedoo will be here....don't know yet. hmmmmmm
You're in our prayers, honey. Love you!!! Mom

Buffy said...

Lady, it will all work out. I know it is hard but think positively about the situation. I'm sorry it is having this effect on you. I wish you could feel settled. I know that in between feeling and it stinks. Lady I will say my prayers for you. Happy house hunting!!

April said...

Of course we think of you all the time! I've been so busy feeling envious of you having all the free time to yourself, I didn't think about how it might be so lonely and unsettled....(just trying to cheer you up.) Maybe you can rent the place in Seal Beach and leave the key in the lock box in Palm Desert for the realtor to handle. We'll put you in our prayers and something has to work out. I know whenever I felt so desperate, wanting to do whatever I could to make something happen, I'd take a trip to the temple. When you go with a real strong cause and a prayer in your heart, you always come away from there with a peaceful feeling and maybe a new outlook on the situation. Hang in there. You're welcome to call or come over any time if it would make you feel better!

Aunty Barbs said...

Thanks everybody! I really appreciate your supportive words. I do feel a lot better since we have officially rented the place in Seal Beach. Jim will be painting a few of the rooms before we get there in the next few weeks. We'll probably move all of our stuff in the first week in Jan. I'm excited about it - you will all like it. It's a lot smaller, but will fit our stuff just right. Thanks for your prayers and a trip to the temple is definitely in order. Love you all.