Thursday, November 09, 2006

I'm so happy it's almost Friday!!!


I've never wanted Friday to come more than I do this week. Jim will be home tomorrow night - I can't wait. It has been too quiet here without him. I have been busy, but I miss talking to him and the dogs have been searching for him too. As soon as I come through the garage door and let the dogs out of their area, they go and run to the laundry room to see if "Dad" is home too. It is kind of sad.

It has been easy to keep with the WW points this week because I haven't been making "full-on" dinners. I just eat 1/2 sandwich, oatmeal, or other small meals. I weighed in tonight and have lost 2 lbs!! Very exciting because I'm working on a 10 lb. buffer. I can gain 3 lbs. in a flash and don't want to ever have to pay for another WW meeting.

Being in limbo right now isn't the best feeling, but I know I'll be able to deal with this situation. My eyelids started to twitch today and I know it's time to just relax and not to worry so much about everything.

Thanks to all for your messages and blogs - it is nice to keep in touch this way.

2 comments:

Dar said...

I'm happy, too! I love your blog! I'll bet that omelette was good...? I am dreaming...sitting here falling asleep. I just drove from the beach, having spent the day with Grammy and all...I'm going to bed. Love you and enjoyed your site. :):):), Mom zzzzzzzzz

Buffy said...

Lady, that is so great on the 2 lbs. eventhough you are so little. Don't you love to hear that about yourself?!
Enjoy a nice evening with Jim!