Monday, November 20, 2006

It's Turkey Week!!!!


I am really looking forward to this weekend and Thanksgiving. Jim is insisting on cooking a turkey on Thursday so I did the shopping tonight. It's very weird to only be cooking for the two of us, but it would be too hard to have a big showdown knowing I'd have to clean house again on Friday. I'm hoping that I'll be able to just relax since it has been hard to do that around here lately.

We've had to keep the house in spit-shine condition for any prospective renters. Just picking up after ourselves constantly is making me sooooo tired all the time. Not to mention that I've been staying up late since Jim has been gone during the week. I will really try this week to get more rest. I really need it.

Sorry for the short post, but I'm really pooped right now. Love to you all and looking forward to seeing my family soon. Yeah!

2 comments:

April said...

That's a nice message Barb. It was great seeing you the other night. Let us know when the house rents. I'll be anxious to make a trip out to Long Beach and see where you land! You'll probably wind up having Nancy Ball in your ward. Remember her?

April said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.