
This is a picture of Osaka, the 3rd largest city in Japan with 2.5 million people. We will fly from San Francisco into Osaka and stay for 3 days here. Well, this will be the last posting until I return from Japan. We are very excited about all we are going to do and see and how great it is that we have no idea what's going to happen. We don't even know where we're staying. I'm determined to brush up on my Japanese during the 12 hr flight by making up "flash cards" with Jim's help. It's possible that we will have access to the internet while we're gone.
Everyone please take care and we will see you all soon. I'll be seeing the family on Saturday for Mark's baptism.
Sayonara!
Thursday, October 19, 2006
SAYONARA!!!
Posted by
Aunty Barbs
at
10/19/2006 08:25:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
That is really pretty. I am so excited to see you guys. It feels like it has been a long time. I guess it kind of has.
That should be fun over there. I would be a little freaked out if I didn't know where I was staying. Good thing you guys are excited about it. Have fun lady!! I will miss you knowing you are so far away from us.
Thanks Steph, I'm excited to see you guys too. It has been tooooo long! 3 months is a long time darn it.
Oh Barbie!!! I know you're getting excited! So much ahead but no idea what! Oh sure you know. You had a good time last time and it should be even better this time. You know what you'd like to see and can go do that! Second time is better. Will definately be looking forward to your return, of course! :) Love you both! Mom
Maybe I'm just "out of it" but the obvious question would seem to be "WHY?" Why do you not know anything about where you're staying or what you're doing. I get the idea that everyone else knows the answer but me. Pray tell! You'll have to bring us all back one of those fancy toilets. hahaha! You'd probably have to sell your car in order to do something like that....so better forget it! Have a great time and we'll see you tomorrow Aunty Barbs!
Yoo hoo....anybody home over there? We miss you and your pictures and your writings! Hope you're back online soon! Looking forward to some great pictures! Love you!
Post a Comment