
Today is Tuesday and I'm feeling soooo much better. I knew that I would need this evening to recoup before thinking about going back to Kickboxing tomorrow night.
Great news about Mike!! I never had a doubt that he would be back going to church one day. He has a strong testimony and always will. Way to go - we love you!!!
I love all my family members and cherish the time I have to spend with them. I always look forward to the times we can all spend together. I'm thinking that a GIRLS NIGHT OUT is in order soon! Reading April's blogs is only a substitute for the "real thing". It's making me think about being at April's house, turning the tv on and sound off and settling in for a night of incredible roars of belly rolling laughter that only stops for a brief gasp of air and continuing on and on. Let's not leave out the heads being thrown back in dramatic fashion along with the chortling of cackles. Keep it up SISTERS!!!! hahahahaha
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Posted by
Aunty Barbs
at
10/10/2006 08:05:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
I loved it Barbie, I can see us all now! I think if we could be seen, each one of us at our pc's reading those wild blogs, laughing our heads off...that would be America's Funniest Video!! But you know, maybe "it's just for us!" Hahahhahaa.....hahahaa...Good Night family!! Love you always!!! Mom
I love these blogs. A girls night out is totally in order. I can't wait to set it up. Maybe we should take turns in each others neck of the woods. :) Lady, you will be in a new neck of the woods. And I love to hear that you are 2 hours closer than you were.
Yes Steph, I'm very happy about being closer to you Lady. I'm sad to leave Mom/Dad out in the desert, but think about how often they will be out in my new neck of the woods.
It will be their cooler home in the summer - just think about that Mom!!! hahaha
Barbie, you're too much!!!! I'm getting my calendar out right now. Uhhhhh, how about Friday, Oct. 27th and then we all go to Disneyland on the 28th. Now that might already be Steph's plan. I would love to take Ressa for her birthday. I'm a more the merrier type person but it's hard to plan a birthday that's fitting to both a boy and a girl. However, I'd bet money if all the kids sat around a table at Steer Inn they'd say they had a blast. I'm not suggesting Steer Inn for a b-day though. I'm not sure what I'm say actually... All this composing has given me a headache. Gotta take a break. Love you all.
April, that is funny that you said you need a break from all this composing...tell me about it. I'm finding that somedays I have absolutely nothing coming to my mind to write down. I think I've tapped out the creativity for a week or so!! hahaha
Amen sistuh, I'm with ya there!
Barbie, haven't see you on here for awhile. Where did you go? I miss you. Love, April
Post a Comment