
Hello everyone! The star of my page today is my little nephew Cooper!! He is such a sweet baby Whuut!! What a fresh little hatch he is!
I'm back in business over here after being under the weather all weekend fighting a cold. I made it to work today, but felt like I should be sleeping instead. I've been taking Airborne & cold eeze to try and keep this thing in check. So far so good.
It's Monday night so that means a mad dash to get all of our clothes folded, ironed and put away before Betty (housekeeper) comes on Tues. It sometimes feels like we're doing a lot of "cleaning" before she gets here, but I'm greatful that I have the help. I just can't do everything I need to on Saturdays. That is the only day I have during the week and it doesn't provide enough time for some RR too.
The fall weather keeps getting better and better as the days pass on with the highs only being around 89 or 90 degrees. I started the morning off wanting to ride my motorcycle to work, but it wouldn't start so I had to push it back up the driveway and take the car instead. We aren't seeing patients this week due to the Dr. being on vacation, so it has been very boring. I'm planning on taking my little tv and dvd player to work tomorrow to watch some movies instead of sitting there reading or playing on the GameBoy.
Hope everyone is having a great evening relaxing and enjoying each other. I will too as soon as my work is done. Yeah!
Monday, October 09, 2006
Posted by
Aunty Barbs
at
10/09/2006 07:37:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Barbie, that's an awesome picture. Sounds like you need to download some Sudoku puzzles off the internet. Great for anytime you're bored. They can be so challenging, yet there is a solution, that I think just solving one works out every single cell of your brain. So fun though! I'd love to see the jaw of my neighbor, Mr. G, drop to the ground if he saw you drive up our street on your motorcycle. I'm sure it would bring me all sorts of new respect with the neighbors. I know it sounds wierd, but hey, the neighbors are ...interesting.
I think I need to meet these neighbors of yours. Have you thought of the possibility of your neighbors finding your blog site?? Just a thought. hahaha
I'm not sure what it would be saying about you if you had a sister that rides a motor, but we could have some fun with that guy I think.
You guys are classic. That pic is great of Coop. He is a fresh one. Miss Ellie girl needs to call her cousin and get the scoop from Coop. Too cute. Help me download pics. I'm suffering. Talk with you later.
You guys are classic. That pic is great of Coop. He is a fresh one. Miss Ellie girl needs to call her cousin and get the scoop from Coop. Too cute. Help me download pics. I'm suffering. Talk with you later.
Yes I have thought about the neighbors finding out. Basically, if they read my postings, Mr. G would probably be totally flattered at being mentioned. Mr. M would probably grin, and shake his head while his wife and 16 yr. old daughter laughted their heads off!
Post a Comment