




Hello Everyone! I sure hope everyone has been getting some much needed rest.
I think the cold I was getting took hold and I slept more than I was awake yesterday. It felt good, but worried me at the same time.
What a great time we had, even with the rain and hail up in Utah for Women's Conf. I just kept looking at all the freezing faces of the other ladies there and knew we were all in it together. It certainly made it easier to get through the wet and cold! Very good talks too, especially Elder Jeffrey Holland and his wife Patricia. What a blessing to be able to be in the same room with a Gen. Authority of the church.
I do believe that it will be "Hampton Inn" next year. The dorm experience this time left a lot to be desired! I'm glad they're going to tear those buildings down this summer. I do have to say that the view from our room was very peaceful and nice.
Tonight is Harborlites Installation Dinner where they induct the new board for this year. It's at Dave & Busters at the Block in Orange. I'm debating whether or not to go. I still feel a little out of it. We'll see. Has anyone else been to that restaurant? This is the first for me. Have a great week!
Monday, May 07, 2007
The Beauty of SLEEP!!!!
Posted by
Aunty Barbs
at
5/07/2007 01:02:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Barbie!!! Those are such great pictures!!! How fun!!! They make me laugh!! Hahahhahaha....It's been a quiet day today..getting more done than I expected! I see no one else has been on their bloggers!! Good for them!!! Glad you did, and glad I did...hahahhahahaha....now, I'll go back and read what you wrote! Love you!!! Mom
Love your post. I tried to get a bunch done today before I got on this computer. That is my new goal. I spent time outside with Emily while she rode her bike and Ellie slept. I enjoyed conference and got a lot out of it. I'm turning over a new leaf on many things I feel. The pics are cute. I was just going to load my pics. I hope your cold goes away quickly. :D
Thank you ladies! It was a fun trip. I'm starting to get a little more energy!!! I just got back from getting my hair weaved....$65!!!! INCLUDING THE BLOW DRY!!! That's about half of what I was spending in the desert. Crazy!!
Wow, I can't believe how much you used to have to pay! Especially for having short hair! Hope you're over the cold. I've had what I call the "tired headache" off and on all week. Something tells me after a stay back at Hampton, recovery at home will be a thing of the past!
Amen to that! Our days staying all night on campus are a thing of the past!
Post a Comment