Thursday, May 10, 2007

Thank you April!



I would like to thank April for this book that she got for me at Women's Conference. I've been reading some of the talks and it takes me right back to last year when we were actually listening to them. You really don't forget. I was still feeling yucky from this cold and layed down. I was flipping through the tv channels and came across BYU TV - they were having a tribute to Mother's for Mother's Day and showing some of the Women's Conf. talks from the archives. It was great because I listened to Donna Packer from 2004 Conf. and Marilyn Bateman from 2001. It's a real uplift to hear those ladies talk about the gospel and our roles as women and mothers. It sure beats some of these programs on tv these days!

1 comment:

April said...

Yes, as they kept repeating the scripture about Esther, something like..."you are come here for such a time as this." I'm so glad you discovered byu-tv. It's great! Everyday during the early day and evening they run womens conference talks. Sometimes you'll see general conference talks or good movies or plays. We can hear Womens Conference all year 'round!