



Well, could it get any hotter here on the coast??? Don't worry, I'm not complaining at all! 90 degree weather by the ocean sure beats the desert in the middle of summer any day of the week.
I really like my new hairdresser. I went in for a weave today and it only cost me $65! (That's including the blow dry) Unbelievable! It is so nice to be able to not feel ripped when you leave the hair place. haha
Jim is coming home for lunch and we'll run over to the Harley shop to pick up his bike. The connections around his battery were so corroded from being in Hawaii all those years, that his battery kept failing him. It will be nice for him to have it fixed and reliable again.
Peanut's test results came back...his tumor on his stomach was just a local skin cancer and was a real slow growing. It wasn't the kind that spread to other parts of his body. The Dr. said it was from him being in the sun. Well, how do you keep the "P" out of the sun. He's a Hawaiian boy!!!! I will start rubbing sunscreen on him in the mornings. He spends probably 30 min a day laying in the sun - he loves it!!! Good news though and I'm relieved.
Keep up the good work everyone. The themes from the Conf. still are sounding in my mind (ie. no demonic chants, we are of a Divine Heritage, we are here at this time for a reason!!) I especially love the last one about being here at this time, this place for a reason. It really gives me hope and strengthens my faith that there is a definite purpose for me and I'm here to realize that mission and do all I can to help build up the Kingdom of God on the earth! Now that is a mission!!!
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
IT'S A GLORIOUS DAY!!!
Posted by
Aunty Barbs
at
5/08/2007 12:04:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Lady, I love your post!! I love being reminded of so many great things that were said at conference. Thanks for the reminder again. It is 85 up here and beautiful. I love it here when it feels like this. We went to bed last night with the temp in the house at 75...that doesn't happen too often. It makes for getting up early not too hard. Love the pics!!
Thanks Lady, I love those pictures too. Right before I took the picture of April, she was making me laugh so hard with all the stuff about George!!! It makes me laugh to see that picture, because she was really getting into it and cuttin up major!!! hahahahhahahaha
Post a Comment