
I really love Sunday! It's so nice to be at church and re-connect with all your good friends there. Friends that you have so much in common with.
Last night at Lawry's turned out to be a nice evening for everyone. Of course, I had to put up with some of the "grossness" of certain comments, but all in all, she was very tame. We were able to meet Mark D's girlfriend (of sorts) and she was very nice. We got home at 12:15am and it was soooooo hard to get up and get ready for church.
Our ward choir practices on a reg. basis and we sing in Sac meeting about every other month. It's a great way to get to know more people in the ward. We sang today and it sounded great. There was only about 12 of us, but we all worked hard and did our best.
Jim has been working on going through all of our business/home paperwork and weeding out the old stuff, shredding, and re-organizing the filing. He is amazing at this. I told him that he has a special talent in this area. He reminded me of his other talent in being a real good pack rat!!! hahaha If he wasn't a pack rat, he wouldn't have to be weeding the stuff out. Oh well, regardless of all that, he is very talented in getting these kinds of jobs done.
I don't know if all of you have heard about me auditioning for Harborlites. I will become an official member again this week. I'm filling out the Sweet Adelines Int'l. membership forms and then the board votes on it. I don't think I'll have a problem. haha
I hope everyone has a great week ahead of them. Just remember, Women's Conf. is just around the corner!
Sunday, April 22, 2007
I Love Sundays!!!
Posted by
Aunty Barbs
at
4/22/2007 04:19:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Lady, I love your last couple of posts. I'm glad you guys had a good time last night. Sundays can be such a good day. But of course...the Sunday headache is here and awful. I hate them!! How nice to have Jim do all of that. That is Todd and organizing spaces and figuring out where everything should go...he is great at that! Good luck lady with Harborlites but I'm not too worried about it....I know you aren't either. Of course you are in!!! :D
Sounds great, Barbie! I'm sure you'll love singing with all the ladies again. Are they the same group you sang with before? If so, are any of the same people still in there that you knew before? That would be fun to return back with old friends. I need to borrow Jim over here to organize some boxes for me too! haha! Do I ever! Womens conference is right around the corner and I'm sure we're all getting very excited!
Post a Comment