I'm asking for all of you to pray for Mr. Peanut. He has a small tumor on his stomach (down near his groin) that used to be a small red birthmark. I noticed it about a month ago and mistook it for something else. I took him to the vet this morning and the doctor said it was definitely a tumor of some kind. They took his blood and will have the results back tomorrow, then we'll schedule him for surgery. Mr. Peanut also has an ear infection. I don't think it's helping that he's back in a humid climate. We need to be more vigilant on keeping up on the ear washing/rinse.
It's been such a long day. I spent 4 hours on the risers last night at Harborlites and my body just hasn't adjusted to it yet. It's hard to stand in one place that long.
Jim took me to lunch at Costco and then to one of his properties in Cerritos, then to my old office to pick up my check. While I was there, the girls told me about a major outburst that happened yesterday. The operator who hates answering phones had another lady reach over her for something on the desk and she came unglued! Yelling out expletives in front of a few patients and then storming out yelling that she quit!!! Unbelievable. As it turns out, one of the Dr's nurses quit for good on my last day (last Friday). This place is really something!!!! The drama just keeps coming.
I'm really worried about the Peanut and I hope it's something that hasn't spread or is terribly serious. Jim and I think he's drinking more water lately. He still likes to eat a lot. Thanks for all your love and support.
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
We need your prayers...
Posted by
Aunty Barbs
at
4/17/2007 07:19:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Barbie!! I didn't know P'nut had anything wrong with him~ We'll pray for Mr. P, poor baby boy!! So sorry Barbie and Jim....Love you both, and do call me tomorrow. Mom
We all love Mr. Peanut. He is the nicest dog. I don't think I ever heard him bark. Maybe he just needs his little appendix out like his mommy did. Hope they get it taken care of. That walk back into that office must have confirmed your choice to leave even more. Sounds like you empowered even more women to get out of there. Unbelievable!
So sorry lady!! I feel bad for P. My kids all love him. I sure hope they can take care of him with no problems. The kids were just talking about Missy and P the other day. Hugs for P and to you and Jim.
That is wacked about the ladies in the office. I'm so glad you got out of there. That just confirms your decision. I hope you are enjoying the time off. :D
Post a Comment