I am getting so pumped up knowing that I only have 2 more days of this dead-end horrific job. I hate that place. One of the nice ladies there, that has been a friend to me, asked if I could just stay one more week. I quickly told her there was no way I could physically do it! I've just had it with everything!
One of the Dr.'s today was getting so angry about something I didn't have anything to do with, I thought he was going to "blow his stack". He had a similar look on his face when Dad gets really mad, but it was much more sinister. I just looked away and shook my head. Just before this when the complaining began about how a chart couldn't be found, I said flippantly that I hadn't been eating the charts. I'm not responsible for these charts. My gosh, don't be complaining and blowing your stack at me. I didn't say all that, but that's what I was thinking. Then I realized if he had just one more outburst that I was directly or indirectly on the receiving end of, that would be the last!!!!! 2 more days my foot, I'm out-a-here tonight!!!!! hahaha
Of course I'm having fun with this because I can. Did I mention I only have 2 more days!!!! The only working experience even close to this place was working at the Hilton in Waikoloa with that Asst. Dir of Sales. What an ego that guy had.
I went to the Dr's today at Kaiser (what a nice facility over here in LB) and he asked me where I worked, so I told him and that I only had 2 more days there. He knew the office first hand - his Dad is a patient of the dr I work for. He said it sometimes takes 2 months to get tests back from our office. We really laughed and had a great chat about that place. What a reputation this office has. Nuts!!!!
Jim is starting to kick some major butt down at his office this week. He's having to clean up some messes that someone else had made, which upsets him, but he does such a great job at it.
I hope the weather is decent here in Seal Beach next week because I'm hitting the sand folks!!! I can't wait!! Can you tell I'm just a tad excited?????
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
TWO DAYS LEFT!!!!!
Posted by
Aunty Barbs
at
4/11/2007 07:38:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Fantastic post. I can't believe an office handling people's hearts could get away with being so disorganized about test results. I'm glad you don't have to stay there anymore. I think the weather is supposed to start warming up a bit. Have fun at the beach!
Thanks April, I hope that I can make it to the beach just one day next week. I'm really too white for words.
Post a Comment