Hey everyone! I know it's been forever since I put in a message, but it's been nuts around my world right now.
I gave notice at work last Thurs (4/5) and this Friday will be my last day!!!!!!!!! Yeah!! I can't tell you how slow this week is going to go because of this. I'm also on the fast track for auditioning back into Harborlites! Remember me talking about wanting to be on the risers for Sweet Adelines Intl comp. in Calgary this October???? Well, I'm hoping to make it happen.
Tonight I'm getting my butt back into the gym so I can get these last pounds off! After seeing Marilyn so thin and I know Steph is the same, I can't help think to myself, "Well Barbie, you had a good run". hahahaha Nonsense people!! I'm not going to be too old or lazy to not stay in the race. Kickboxing, here I come!!!!
Women's Conf. is less than a month away!!!!
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
I'M BACK KIDS!!!
Posted by
Aunty Barbs
at
4/10/2007 08:12:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh Lady, you are tiny and always will be. :D I do have to share my excitement of seeing this darn scale go down. This morning it said 127.5. That is major progress for me since the scale loves to hover forever on a number I hate. We can all be small together. :D Marilyn is little. She looks great and is doing so well!! You are too. You have been our motivation.
Way to stay in the game!
Post a Comment