

This morning I had the great pleasure to meet with our stake choir and practice the songs we'll be singing at our "temple day" on May 19th. What an experience that will be. We're singing a "Marvelous Work and a Wonder", "This is the Christ", and one more that I've forgotten the name to. I'm singing alto and I love it!!! I should have switched years ago! Mom, you should definitely sing alto this year for the Christmas show. You'll love it. We get to sing all the interesting moving harmony parts that are so fun and then to kind of be the background to the melody. I just love it!
Tonight we're meeting with my brother-in-law Mark and his female friend along with Mark & Renee Silverman up at Lawrys for dinner. Should be a real hoot!! (as always).
I've been asked to speak in Sacrament Mtg on April 29th on "Count your Blessings". They don't waste any time getting the new people up there. hahaha We're going to Vegas for a convention that Jim needs to attend for work. He'll be in meetings during the day and I'll be working on my talk. I'm hoping to go to the temple a few times too. I'm really looking forward to getting away for a few days. Thanks Mom (in advance) for coming to stay with the pups. Grammy will be so happy too!
Have a great weekend everyone!! Love you all!
Saturday, April 21, 2007
Stake singing practice
Posted by
Aunty Barbs
at
4/21/2007 11:27:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
No doubt you'll do great on your talk. What time is your church? I'd love to go--but they don't let me get away very often, darn it! Let me know what time, and I'll see what I can do. Love, April
Our ward starts at 9:00am, don't worry about it April. It's a long way to go. It's not too bad giving a talk in front of people you don't really know. There's no expectations from the audience!!! hahaha
Post a Comment