Jim and I just got back from Disneyland tonight. We had so much fun! Jim left work a little early so we got there about 5:00. There wasn't any crowds and we just walked on several rides, had dinner and then came home. It was so much fun. Being able to go to Disneyland was one of the line items on our "Pros" list for moving here.
I checked messages when we got back and I received a "call back" on one of the resumes that I sent out this afternoon. To have someone call back that fast - wow I love that. It's for a front office position at a cardiology office near Memorial Hosp. in Long Beach. They would like to interview me tomorrow. We'll see how that goes. Wish me luck!
I'll give an update tomorrow.
Monday, February 05, 2007
Happiest Place On Earth!
Posted by
Aunty Barbs
at
2/05/2007 09:50:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Lady, how fun that sounds to go over to Disneyland for dinner and some rides. I'm glad you guys got out and had some fun. The job prospect sounds really cool. I'm glad it's looking up. Hope the interview goes well. Let us know. Love you.
You lucky ducks! I remember back when we were all living in the land of "Oranges & Old Town" and how convenient it was to go over to Disneyland after 4 or 5pm and for a cheap rate during the summer. I'm glad you're having fun over there. Check out "Babette's Feast" on 2nd Street. Great little lunch spot. Try the chicken noodle soup or the rosemary chicken salad sandwich on the fresh baked rolls. Mmm-mmm.
PS. I really want to come see you, but what holds me back is that much of the time I have about 8 little (some not so little) feet following close behind me. I'm not sure if that's ever convenient for you. Any time on the weekend maybe that's better than another time? Certainly after they're all well. I'll wait to hear from you.
Thanks Ladies! April, I sure hope Ressa starts feeling better and gets past the high fever stage. I'm sure Austin will be feeling better too.
Post a Comment