Monday, January 29, 2007

A few more before and after shots....





Seeing these before and after pictures keeps me thinking of how far I've come and to not lose the momentum.

6 comments:

Dar said...

Those are great, Barbie!!! I think that's a really good way to look at it...to keep in mind how far you've come. I'm going to get some pics out and do the same thing! Love you and thanks for your wonderful example!

Buffy said...

Those pics are incredible. Lady, you look awesome. I just told April I am going to be light as a feather come conference time. I have 13 lbs. to get back to my 120. Lady, you are my motivation. You have done a great job.

Aunty Barbs said...

Stephanie, I think you are getting a little nuts with the 120. Let's not get over the edge & into the "bad place" lady. hahaha

April said...

Amazing comparisons. You sure have done a great job. I have so far to go. It definitely seems to take twice as long to take off what has glommed (is that a word?) on.

Aunty Barbs said...

You can do it April! That is assured! It starts at your next meal. You just decide what that meal will include...the good stuff or the bad... I know it's not easy at all, but the next time you want to eat something you shouldn't have a clear picture of yourself naked in your mind and I'll bet you make another decision. I do that all the time or I just think of what I want my next weigh-in to be. Try it.

April said...

You mean I SHOULD have a clear picture of me ____. I got it now, but for my own ability to use this strategy and remain sane, I'll just make it a wee bit fuzzy! haha! I had too many cookies today. I got so frustrated---everything went wrong. When I lose control of all my circumstances, I seem to wind up going after eating the thing I would MOST want. It's a vicious cycle, but I'm getting better at it. Had a setback today. I'll tell more about it on my blog. Hope you guys can come (one or both) to the Thurs. thing. Should be fun. Thanks for being my inspiration (Steph too)!