Thank you Lady! My hair is out of control right now. I need to just have someone trim it up into a style! It's just sooooo poofy where it shouldn't be poofy.
I am 39 years old and married to a wonderful handsome and loving husband Jim. We have been married for 11 years, together for 17 and have 2 "baby" dogs, Mr. Peanut and Missy Girl aka "Spooky" or "Toot- Toot". We're getting ready to move again and are looking forward to being totally unpacked with the pictures up on the walls. We enjoy riding our motorcycles and working out as much as we can. Our hearts will always be with our families, but our minds will continue to float back over the "big pond" to Hawaii. It is nice to remember the feeling you get when you are walking on the sand at Mauna Lani Bay at sunset, listening to the waves break on the black lava and feeling the soothing Hawaiian air float over your body.
3 comments:
Cute picture...i love your hair here. I wish mine could look that cute. Good day lady! I'm glad you had such a nice time at the temple.
Thank you Lady! My hair is out of control right now. I need to just have someone trim it up into a style! It's just sooooo poofy where it shouldn't be poofy.
Nice picture. Are you old enough to have a blog lady? You almost look young enough to require adult supervision on the internet. Hahaha!
Post a Comment