
Our ward goes up to the LA Temple once a month, so today was the day. It was so relaxing being driven up in a 15 seat van with a bunch of other members in the ward. It's very nice to not have to drive in the traffic so you can be in the right frame of mind to enter the temple.
Missy had her haircut this morning so Jim had to drop her off and I picked her up after I got back. She looks sooooo cute again. Her hair had gotten so long and she was starting to get some matting under her arms. We had them cut her way back for the rest of the summer. Peanut was happy to see her when she got back.
I'm scheduled to work the next few days, so this afternoon I have time to just relax and do some laundry. I always have such a great feeling and attitude about everything when I've gone to the temple.
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Ward Temple Day
Posted by
Aunty Barbs
at
7/11/2007 03:56:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
The bus sounds like a great way to go to the temple. I know what you mean about having a good attitude afterwards. Everything seems much clearer, literally, to me.
I'm glad you had a nice experience!! How nice to be driven up.....that had to help.
I hope you have a good rest of the week. I need to follow through with my goal of going monthly to the temple. I'm not doing so hot on that one :D.
Yep, those big ol' vans are good for something. hahaha! It's so nice there at L.A. So many memories there. Glad you could go. I'll bet Missy is very cute. And Mr. Peanut is just "classic." I hear his name mentioned every night as Ressa looks around for her (basset hound stuffed animal)toy calling out, "Mr. Peanut, where are you??? Where are you, Mr. Peanut?" She had to name it that because it looks just like him. Haha! You must be in the right job now. That's more like it to hear you talking about enjoying your job, compared to how it was at "heart-attack central!"
Post a Comment