I just wanted to let you all know that the picture I have posted is one that I took in Kona last summer. We were staying at this home right near the water 1/2 way between Kona and Keauhou. The buildings (hotel) in the background is the Kona Coast (it might be the Sheraton now) in Keauhou. Jim used to work at the Keauhou Shopping Center when we first moved to Kona. I just zoomed in as much as I could with the camera. It always helps me to relax when I see these pictures.
What a rehearsal weekend! We had a special "coaching" session on Fri night 7-10pm and then 9-5 on Sat. Whew! I have been sooooo tired all day today. I didn't know how tired I was until I got back in bed after church today. I felt like a big boulder in the bed!!!! hahaha
I'm helping out a lady at church by playing the piano for the Primary while she's gone on vacation for a month. It was a lot of fun. I really do miss being in the Primary. The lady that leads the music is better looking than Denise Richards (Charlie Sheen's last wife)- a total model. I noticed that the Sen. Primary older boys were pretty distracted and just kept gazing at her. That could be real problem! hahaha
I'm looking forward to seeing Stephanie and the kids this week at the reunion (and the rest of our family). I am only working Monday and Tuesday of this week so I can go and get my braces tightened on Wed. and join in the family reunion activities. We're going to have a BALL! (It's our "Ball Family Reunion") hahaha
Sunday, July 22, 2007
The picture.....
Posted by
Aunty Barbs
at
7/22/2007 08:35:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
It sounds like I would like to be in primary to gaze at the pretty chorister. Ha! It is nice of you to fill in on the piano. I love hearing about all of your musical talents (and using them).
Have a "ball" at the reunion!
Post a Comment