



I'm looking forward to a great holiday week! Doing some cleaning today before working tomorrow to be ready for 4th of July. We had a nice weekend. Went on a motorcycle ride down the coast to Newport and did a lot of people watching. There were so many people at the beaches on Sat. The weather is perfect right now.
Friday afternoon I was able to have lunch with my friend at the doctor's office. Then, I drove down to Huntington Beach, parked the car and sat and watched the surfers. The waves were so small, but they were still out there. Jim explained that that's all they've got and it's just good to get out in the water. It's always so therapeutic to sit by the ocean. I just love that!!!
Monday, July 02, 2007
More pictures...
Posted by
Aunty Barbs
at
7/02/2007 11:57:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
AHHH....nice pictures!! I can only IMAGINE what being down at the beach would be like right now! OR, sitting in the car or on a bike and just letting the breeze sweep past my face....ahhhhh...so nice.
I've forgotten how to blog.....;) LOve you!! Mom
Loved all the pictures
Barbie!!! Great ones of you and Jim as well as little Ellie and Megan in the tree. I'd love to bring the kids down to the beach someday this week, but the thing that discourages me is how fair Austin, Ressa and myself are and how many gallons of sunscreen would have to be applied over and over.....then I start re-thinking the whole idea. On the other hand, I wonder if you and Marilyn would be up for meeting down at a beach somewhere? Mark just got me a big umbrella thing I can hide under, so maybe I'm ready.
April, I have a big umbrella, we don't have to stay for long either. I'm up for it!! I can do Monday and Wednesday's. Let me know.
Post a Comment