Friday, June 15, 2007

Yeah, It's FRIDAY!!!!

It's so nice that it's Friday and Stephanie is coming into town with her family to stay with us.

I started working part-time at Jim's office this week. It is nice to get out of the house and be somewhat productive. His office is very calm and quiet most of the time. It sure beats that cardiology office that I was at. I actually spoke with one of my co-workers from the dr office and she said two more people quit after me - I guess I wasn't nuts after all.

Yesterday I worked until 3:30 and then took the dogs for a walk, brought them back home and took my own walk where I'm not be tugged by Lil. Missy and I can get a good stride going. You just can't beat the ocean breezes here.

I'd better get back to my housecleaning before Steph gets here. So many things to do today to get ready for the weekend. Looking forward to seeing all my family this weekend and to celebrate FATHER'S DAY!

3 comments:

Amie said...

How fun to have Steph and the kids come. I love that. I know I have just seen my family tons but it seems like the more we do it the more I want to.... when I don't see anyone for awhile I get used to that too.

I hope you guys have a great Father's Day weekend. We are celebrating tomorrow here with the in-laws.

Congrats on the new job. I am a no-time to part-time kind of girl.

Dar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dar said...

I just deleted my comment because I didn't make myself clear at all!! It was one of the many times I assume everyone knows what I'm thinking. Hahah.....anyway, I'm a no work to part time worker, too. Peggy has told me that but I didn't listen! When will I wise up?? There are too many things for me to do with my kids and grandkids to be fettered with a full-time job! Gee....being a grandmother is quite a job; actually it is to be done especially well since I've already "practiced" on my kids, now I'm supposed to have it "down"! If I mess that up, then what??!! I love my kids and grandkids so much...working just doesn't seem worth the time it takes away from my family. You can tell, I've been riding in the car (all the way home) thinking about everyone and what they mean to me.
Thanks Barbie and Jim for such a nice time and making everything so comfortable and welcoming. Love your ward, Barbie!!! (I mean, "Sis") Hahaha....they're great!! Love yous! Mom