Monday, June 25, 2007

It's a MUCH BETTER DAY!!!

I am finally able to say I'm getting much much better. I stayed in bed most of Sunday too and it paid off. I haven't had that kind of illness in a long time. I've gotten bronchitis that was really bad, but just to have a cold with a fever that makes you feel like you're going to die is horrid!

It feels good to get up and start in on the laundry/dishes/straightening and not feel like you're going to drop. I'm planning on taking it easy today so I can make it to Harborlites rehearsal tonight. I'm getting stressed trying to learn all the choreography and songs that everyone else had learned last year! The pressure is on - we have a performance at the end of July.

Jim will be going to the desert with me for my orthodontic appt. on Thursday. That will be nice.

Danny came over Saturday night to use our washer/dryer and he was able to have dinner with us. Jim put a pot roast into the slow cooker with potatoes/carrots/etc. and it was sooooo tasty. I know Danny enjoyed a home-cooked meal! It was fun to have him over. It picked up my spirits for sure. Thanks to Mom for helping me with my dishes and folding clothes!

Have a great week everyone - enjoy the first full week of summer!

3 comments:

Buffy said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better. That is the pitts!! How fun to have Danny over for dinner. I know he likes that company too. The dinner sounds fantastic!!

Good luck tonight at Harborlites. Don't wear yourself out too much lady :D.

I hope you just keep getting better!

Aunty Barbs said...

Thank you lady!!! I'm going to sit down off of the risers if I start to get dizzy or weak. I ran some errands today and feel ok.

April said...

Good thing you took it easy for awhile there, but you sound just as busy as anybody. Glad you're feeling better. I'm sure Danny LOVED the meal and will be back soon! Hahaha! I'm sure you'll probably have your dance steps learned in a day. As Mema would say, "don't go out without a wrap." (or sweater)