Wednesday, June 06, 2007

My stomach is hurting again!

I can't believe it, but my stomach has been giving me grief for about 2-3 wks. now. I need to get ready for a meeting at church for the public affairs committee and now my stomach is hurting again and making me feel like I'm going to be sick. I'm getting tired of this already.

Needless to say, I haven't been able to get my camera downloaded and post some of the fun pictures. Maybe tomorrow. Yeah, I don't have anything pressing for tomorrow on the calendar!! I love that.

I hope everyone is feeling better than I am right now. Steph, is your back getting better today?

6 comments:

Buffy said...

I feel for you but I would be happy with just a queasy stomach right about now. It was awful today. It goes in cycles...it never completely goes away but there are times I can shuffle around better than other times. I can't wait to go see the dr. tomorrow. Hopefully, some relief will come soon.

Something happy is that Todd and I enjoyed some YC last night. They had chocolate banana flavor. It was a KO. I mixed it with a little Vanilla, graham cracker dust, hint of marshmallow creme, a spoon of coconut and a few reeses pb cup. It was to die for!! I can't wait for us to hit the YC again. :D

I hope your stomach starts to feel better. Can you trace it to a certain type of food that you are eating? Strange. Maybe we are all just flu ridden and it's attacking us in all different ways :(.

April said...

I'm just shocked to hear everybody's falling apart these days. This is unheard of. When it comes to those psychological "family roles" I thought I was indefinitely playing the role of sick sister. I was going to try and say something funny, but something tells me this is not helping anyone at all. Ok sorry, I won't go there. Sorry to hear your feeling bad Barbie (and Steph too). I wish I had a magic wand and could take away everybody's discomfort. I CAN pray though so that's what I'll do. Hope everybody's better soon and we can all get together again. How about reserving a group of tickets for all the family to meet at an Angels game when you're all better?

Dar said...

Oh Barbie!! I wrote a comment last night but it wouldn't let me post! I'll call you in a little while and find out if you feel any better. Pres. Bush's stomach wasn't feeling too good this morning....maybe he has it, too! Love you honey! Mom

April said...

Where is your stomach hurting in the middle, to one side, up high, down low, only at night, or certain times of the day???

Amie said...

I am officially invading the Stoddart girls blogs. I hope that is ok, I just realized that Steph has all of you linked...

I hope you are feeling better by now! (it is Saturday). I laughed outloud about President Bush having it too.

Aunty Barbs said...

Amie!! Your name appearing on my site is music to my eyes!!! Steph gave me your site so I'll take a peek. I am feeling better - it was those darn antibiotics I was taking.