Well it's been a week since I last posted anything. Wow, what a week we've had with Steph and her family here and Mom and Dad staying the night! What fun!!!! I knew this fun had to end but to be as sick as I am today - I never thought it would be this bad.
It is helping me feel better by at least documenting this in case I'm found sicker than a dog by evening. I've got a horrible cold with a fever that's just getting hotter and hotter. It's just over 100 now and I'm hoping that my body is doing what it needs to to get the bad bugs out!
I was asked to teach Relief Society on Sunday, so I called the Pres. and she said she'd take care of everything and not to worry. She offered to bring me whatever I need - she is such a nice lady!
Hopefully no one else is getting sick. This is AWFUL!!!
Friday, June 22, 2007
We've had a week of FUN!!!
Posted by
Aunty Barbs
at
6/22/2007 10:27:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Being sick in the summer is just not right! I hope you can get some rest and that it will pass quickly!
This is horrible. Nobody is sick here...thank goodness. What do you have? Is it the flu? I sure hope you can get some good rest this weekend. I hope it wasn't my crew that just put you and Jim over the top.
Thanks again for everything. We enjoyed every minute with you guys. I hope you start feeling better lady :D.
So sorry you've been dealing with that fever and all. That's not supposed to hit in the summertime! We sure had fun with everybody. Hope you're on the mend. Sorry I've been away, but I'm getting caught up on the blogs now.
Post a Comment