Thanks everyone for your concern over my stomach issues. I'm sorry Steph, you have been in much worse of shape these days than I have. I hope your back is feeling a lot better.
Harborlites Chorus had an all day rehearsal on Sat. We were on the risers from 9am-5:30pm with 1 1/2 hours for lunch. I am soooooooo pooped! I'm too young to be feeling this way while I look around the chorus and the average age is 70 y/o. I'm feeling like a pansy! hahaha
I figured out that my stomach hurting all the time was from the antibiotics I'm taking for the dermatitis on my face. The rash is gone now and I've stopped taking the medicine. I hope this doesn't make it worse by stopping it. The dermatologist prescribed it to me to take for 2 months. It's only been 1 month. I'm just hoping that the stomach aches will go away. It's tetracycline - anyone know if it's OK to just stop taking it??
Here's some news....I went back to the gym on Friday and burned 280 calories on the elliptical machine. It's been so hard for me to get my motivation back into working out. I'm hoping that I'll keep this up this week.
Have a great week everyone - I hope you all enjoyed your Sunday.
Sunday, June 10, 2007
Feeling much better today!
Posted by
Aunty Barbs
at
6/10/2007 06:40:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
So glad your stomach's better. I just got back from a Eagle Scout court of honor. Elaine had me cut the cake and serve it up....56 servings. WOw, was it good!!! Trifle, fruit, wow......now it's WHOA!!!
I had gotten out my food diary and was looking back over what I weighed when I stopped keeping it and it is exactly what I was this morning!!! So, I'm starting on the next page and we'll see what happens this week to that scale!! Hhahhaha....
Love you honey! I wish we could work out together but then I'd be feeling like a slow poke and ever so old...maybe its better that I do my working out with the older set! :) Love you!! Mom
It was good talking to you last night. I sure hope your stomach ache is from taking that medicine. It's awful to feel a sick stomach all of the time. Doesn't it feel good to get back into the working out routine?? Hope you have a good day.
Thank you ladies! I do need to get to the gym sometime today to keep up my routine! Thanks for the reminder.
I call Dr. Becca about all medical questions (and I happily give out her number!)
I'm glad you are doing better. It's so hard to not be 100%
I have a very cheap elliptical at home but when I get tired I just get off, I have NO will power. I need some definite help. How can I not want to be fat AND not want to do anything about it?
Amie, I feel the same way--mystery of the ages...
Barbie, back in '92 I had a kidney infection and the antibiotic caused me the same problem. He told me it was from the antibiotic killing off the bad bacteria and the good bacteria that lines the intestine. He had me ask the pharmacy for something like "acidophillus tablets" to take when I took the medicine. And to eat lots of yogurt. Eventually he had to just cut the dose in half. Glad your face is better. I'd give anything to get to go stand on risers and sing without a care in the world. Maybe someday!
I guess I need to think of standing on the risers like I don't have a care in the world! Once I learn the choreo. and all the songs better, I will feel just like that.
Post a Comment