Sunday, September 23, 2007

Personality quiz....

I took the color quiz and was a Yellow, then I looked up another short and fun quiz, here it is:


discover your dog breed @ quiz meme


What breed are you??? hahaha

3 comments:

Dar said...

WELL, LOOK WHO DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO CUT AND PASTE!! I'M A BORDER COLLIE. HMMM...WHAT DOES IT MEAN?? I THINK THEIR FUN, they PLAY FRISBEE AND ALL...I LIKE TO DO THAT, TOO!! WE'RE TWINS! Hey, I'm tired.....good night, all. Love you Barbie and am glad you guys had a good restful time this weekend. XOXOX, Mom

results/bordercollie

April said...

Hey, you're lucky. Your dogs a lot cuter than the golden retriever I am. Not sure what it means either. Funny though! I'm so nervous about meeting this little boy tomorrow I can't sleep! He was out sick the 3 days I was there last week. Tomorrow's the big day. HELP!

Buffy said...

These quizzes are so funny. Mine was a German Shepherd....i wasn't so sure about that breed. Am I a monster?? :D I hope you had a great weekend. Take care lady!