| Your Dominant Thinking Style: Modifying |
![]() Super logical and rational, you consider every fact available to you. You don't make rash decisions and are rarely moved by emotion. You prefer what's known and proven - to the new and untested. You tend to ground those around you and add stability. |
It has been a fun day for me. I babysat for a lady at church (who Mom has known for years). It was for her 3 mo. old granddaughter. Her youngest daughter got married today at the LA Temple and so I watched little "Ava" (one of the brothers baby). Mom's friend has 9 kids, 7 boys and 2 girls. I think this was the youngest girl getting married. The baby was soooo good and never cried at all. She would open her mouth up soooo wide, smiling and nearly cackling - she was so cute! I came home and the dogs went nuts smelling me up and down. She spit up a lot!! haha
We're going to meet some friends for dinner in Monrovia (1/2 way point) so that will be fun. Work is going pretty well except that Jim bought some extra salsa from this place we had lunch at on Friday and someone in our office took the salsa or threw it out - we looked through the trash - we think they just took it home. Who does that??? Makes me really wonder about the kind of people working there. Oh well, it's just a job for now. Have a great weekend everyone!
Here's another one....
| The Part of You That No One Sees |
![]() You are powerful, passionate, and dominant. You have a vision of how things should be, and you do your best to make things happen. People rely on you for your strength. You are a rock to many. Underneath it all, you aren't so sure about your passions. So many ideas spark your interest, it is hard for you to get behind a select few. However, you see indecision as a sign of weakness. So you pursue your goals full force - no matter how foolish they turn out to be. |




2 comments:
How fun Barbie!!! Babysitting and all~ I'll bet she did have fun with you!! :)
That test was sooooo you!!! Love these. Love you!!! Mom
Those personality tests ARE fun! They seem "right on" too. I came out with the same thinking style as you. I even went back and changed a couple things and it still came out the same...didn't want you to think I copied. Haha! I hesitated to take the "How Scary are You?" test... The babysitting sounds fun. It's always a pleasure to babysit a good baby. Do people not know how to get a hold of their own salsa these days?? What's up with that?
Post a Comment