| You Are An ISFJ |
![]() The Nurturer You have a strong need to belong, and you very loyal. A good listener, you excel at helping others in practical ways. In your spare time, you enjoy engaging your senses through art, cooking, and music. You find it easy to be devoted to one person, who you do special things for. In love, you express your emotions through actions. Taking care of someone is how you love them. And you do it well! At work, you do well in a structured environment. You complete tasks well and on time. You would make a good interior designer, chef, or child psychologist. How you see yourself: Competent, dependable, and detail oriented When other people don't get you, they see you as: Boring, dominant, and stuck in a rut |
Friday, August 10, 2007
Posted by
Aunty Barbs
at
8/10/2007 09:45:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
That's you, Barbie!! No, you're not boring!! That was fun! Harborlites show is on Wynne's birthday! Just noticed that.
It was so nice having you here last night and this morning! Loved it! Love, Mom
That's good lady!! That is you....I didn't feel mine was so me. Maybe I need to go back and re read the questions. Oh well...no biggie :D.
I thought Aunt Wynne's birthday was 9/12? I guess her birthday is one day after Jim's - his is on the 14th.
Hey, we are the same! I wish I knew you better to know if I really think we are much alike. I feel in good company. (Hope you aren't traumatized!)
Amie, of course we're a lot alike! There must be a reason our parents have gotten along so great! haha It would be great if we lived closer and could spend more time together.
I loved reading that! Lots of good positive things there. Can't wait to put one on my blog. On second thought, I just did it and I'm not sure if it's anything to be proud of?! Haha! So so interesting! I hope everybody does it!
ps. Aunt Wynne will be 98 on Sept. 16th. Another 16th just like Joey, Austin, and Melody. Wierd, huh?
Post a Comment