Hi everyone! I just need to document that I've gone to kickboxing twice this week and I'm planning to add one more class next week. There was a different instructor doing the class this morning and it turned out to be a lot harder. She was having us almost in a squat throwing the punches the entire time (it felt like forever). I don't know if it was just because it's Saturday morning or I'm really in bad shape. Probably a combination of the two. Wanting to get into better shape and not have the class kick my butt is a huge motivator for me. It drives me to keep going so it will eventually become easier. Now if I can get these salt water taffy's out of the house - I'll be doing great!!
We went to go see Bourne Ultimatum last night - what a great movie that is. They could just keep making them one after another and they'd all be sooooo good. Matt Damon is perfect for that role. I love it when the theatre is filled up and everyone is clapping after each great part of the movie. It's total drama and it gets you pumped up. (Do I need to get out more or what????! hahaha)
I'm off to run errands and maybe see another movie...who knows. It's Saturday and we have NO plans!!! I love these types of weekends!!!!
Saturday, August 04, 2007
Kickboxing.....
Posted by
Aunty Barbs
at
8/04/2007 12:16:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
How fun~!~! Loved hearing about it! I'm going to hope and plan for a day like that next Saturday!! Yeah!!! :);
I love those Saturdays also. Yesterday wasn't one for me. We had the company picnic which was fun and the kids had a blast at the waterslides.
Good for you lady on going twice this week. It will get easier. We want to see Bourne Ultimatum. We love the other 2. Have a restful Sunday :D.
Good job on the exercise. Is this a class where you're kicking a heavy hanging bag that doesn't move even when you kick your hardest? What do you wear to a class like that? We all spent the day at the beach yesterday.
April, I just wear exercise pants (capri length) and a t-shirt. We don't actually touch the bag, but they have about 6 bags hanging on one side of the room and we line up and do our kicks and then get to the back of the line.
What beach did you guys go to?? I bet it was fun!
Hey, I rode my bike twice each day this week. Ok, I know it's just Tuesday, but hey, it was a good day yesterday and this morning the weather was great, so rode again!! Pounds are just disappearing! Hahahha.....ok. Something good is happening, just has to be!!! Love, Mom ps We gotta have a movie day with you and Jim sometime soon. We really miss that!
We love the Bourne movies too but haven't made it to this one yet.
You guys are so good to do your exercise. I wish salt water taffy was my biggest problem!
I hope your weekend was good. I love relaxing weekends without too many have-tos.
Post a Comment