Hey everyone, the bite-plate is GONE!!!!!!! I haven't been this excited about something in a long time. haha It feels so great to rake my teeth over my tongue again. The weird things you miss huh?! It was a nice day out in the desert, but pretty hot. It was 95 degrees! Mom/Dad you left at a good time I think. Dually and the kitty were doing fine and I filled up their water bowls and food, gave Dualla a "cookie" and let her lay out in the sun for a little bit. She loved it!
After my tooth adjustment, I stayed at Dr. Shibata's and talked for awhile and then we all went and had lunch at Sammy's Woodfire Pizza. Shared a spicy Thai Chicken pizza with Laura and some Edamame (soybeans). Gina Shibata actually worked for one of my Dr's at Long Bch Memorial 28 yrs. ago. Very weird. By 4:00 my teeth were so sore I knew it would be oatmeal for dinner. Even better than oatmeal is having icecream for dinner. I've only done this twice since the braces went on. I have power chains across both the upper and lower arch all the way across to close up the spaces and the bite-plate is gone forever!!! I can talk and sing and not sound like an idiot!!! Yeah!!!
Jim and I just got back from seeing Breach at the Bella Terra (our new favorite theatre). It's at the new shopping mall area off of Beach and 405. The Cheesecake Factory and Buca di Peppo is there along with dozens of good eateries and shops. I love finding new places to go. I want to "be in the know" when it comes to just about everything I think, but especially when you're in new surroundings to find your sources for things is a great feeling.
I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing Sunday of rest!!! Oh, Jim surprised me and had the house all clean when I came home. VERY NICE!!!!!! I love that kind of help!
Saturday, March 10, 2007
THE BITE-PLATE IS GONE!!!!!
Posted by
Aunty Barbs
at
3/10/2007 10:25:00 PM
Labels: qu
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
So nice lady!! I'm so happy for you. I'm sure you are loving life now with out the plate. I'm glad you guys had a nice weekend!! Talk to you soon.
Congratulations. Sounds like you're relieved to say the least about having that plate no longer taking up your personal space. Sorry it's so painful. How did you like Breach? Mark and I liked it, Joey didn't. You're in a great location now that the heat is getting revved up. I hear the La Nina is going to give us exaggerated hot and dry conditions this year. I couldn't live without the A/C. The best Japanese terriyaki chicken I've ever had is at a place the whole DST office loved to order from on a regular basis. You'd have to ask dad what it's called, but it's in a shopping center with a Coco's, on Bolsa between Edwards and Golden West, I believe. One more thing to try... Have fun exploring all those neighborhood hot spots.
Barbie! And you were just getting so used to wearing that plate and sounding so good....ahhhh...Ha, doesn't your mouth feel good now?? Do you feel funny when you talk now? I laughed so hard out there in the "patio" by the office when you were telling me about the piano man wanting to come by so late and then almost insisting to do so. Did I understand that right?? The communication there in that bldg stinks! I wish so much that I wasn't out here. Palm Desert wouldn't be so gay, literally! It's like being around people who have to wear their private lives right on their foreheads and "in your face"...such a childish attitude they seem to have.
"Nannie-nannie Nanny-goat" could so naturally roll off their tongues. Know what I mean?? Childish, hurt, wounded, yukky....hard to feel compassion for them...well, not so hard, just don't like to think about them. Anyway, I'll go fix some popcorn. I did good today, splitting a chef salad with Eileen and then coming home from work and fixing Dad and I some Italian wedding soup anda Western bagel and cottage cheese with warm peaches and cinnamon... verry tasty! :) Love!! Mom
Mom, your dinner sounds soooo good. I think I'll have some soup today for lunch. You and Dad should think about moving into our other house in Palm Desert. It's empty just waiting for someone to move in! hahaha You'd have room for everything!!!
Post a Comment