
Well it's back to reality unfortunately! Dad and I went up to Steph's this past weekend and had a great time. It seemed like all we did was eat and yes, the scale proved this. Uh-oh, it's all veggies for the next few days before "weigh-in" on Wed am.
I'm still on the job hunt and it's a little frustrating for me. I really do dislike doing interviews! I sure hope that it gets easier and less frightening. I need to relax more and just be confident in the fact that I can do these jobs with my eyes shut! I have more than 18 yrs. experience and I'm nervous going on interviews. Something is wrong with this picture.
Today I've been going through more and more boxes, trying to sort out the garage sale items and the things I want to keep. The problem with the latter is where to put it. This will be my life for the next several weeks I think, so I should be greatful that I have time to do it.
Thanks again Steph, Todd & the kiddies for such a wonderful time. It is always fun and relaxing at the same time. I really needed it!! Have a great week everyone.
Monday, January 29, 2007
What a fun weekend!
Posted by
Aunty Barbs
at
1/29/2007 02:20:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Lady, we loved having you and dad. It was such great fun. I enjoy all of the time that I get to spend with family. The kids just love it. Mitty was in tears last night wondering why we have to live so far away from uncles, aunts, grandmas, grandpas, and cousins. I wish I knew the answer. I can't wait to see you again. I hope it won't be conference time. I need to make a trip down...maybe around spring break.
Post a Comment