Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Still moving.....ugh!!

Hi everyone, well I'm still moving....ugh!! This is the pits! I am excited about being near the beach again. Just yesterday while going from store to store to try and get operational, I walked out of one store and had that ocean salt breeze hit me and it really brought a smile to my face. I'm feeling a little lost going back and forth to the desert (to get my car worked on - long story) and will look forward to just being in one spot.

To make a long story short, the u-haul truck did not hold absolutely everything so we have another trip (or two) to make to get everything moved. What a drag, huh?! On a better note, the piano will be moved tomorrow morning from the garage into the house and installed properly. That will be nice and will free up the space in the garage to organize the storage of boxes that we have. The best news is that a brand new washer & dryer will be delivered on Friday!!! I've never been so excited about a washer and dryer before until you don't have one and the piles of laundry just keep getting bigger and bigger everyday.

On Monday evening my baby dogs got their first walk in their new neighborhood. They were so excited of course and kept jumping up and down from the raised lawns that everyone put in. The homes in the neighborhood were built by S&S (same as 391 Jennifer) and to look at the front doors and those long door handles takes me back to 391 instantly. It's kind of a nice reminder of those days long ago.

I could be out of email reach for a few days so bare with me folks. Looking forward to blogging more often. Love you all!

2 comments:

Buffy said...

Sounds fun!! Yeah right. Moving is the pits. I think you will be happy once you get settled in to Seal Beach and hit your new ward. That always helps. I'll be looking forward to reading your "100 things". Keep your head up...it will be over soon. Love you

Aunty Barbs said...

Thank you lady!!! I'm back in business over here (online I mean). Something is set up.