Well, it's GO TIME! The competition is on. I'm taking a break from packing everything for my trip to Calgary. I have to sort out our costumes, earrings, shoes for the stage and pack them in a small garment bag which I will need to carry on the plane. This should be interesting!
I was out in the desert today getting my teeth worked on and was able to have lunch with Mom & Dad. Mom and I stayed and had our nails done and then I did some last minute shopping at the mall before heading home. My teeth are really sore, so I ate Golden Spoon yogurt for dinner, yummmmmm!
I'd better get back to it. I'm leaving tomorrow and getting back next Sunday. Oh, a little side note - I'm still working at the same place and withdrew my resignation to see if the situation there gets better. Time will tell.
Jim is doing great on his new diet. He's already down 19 lbs. since Sept. 25th!!! Unbelievable. I think it took me 4 mos. to do that on Weight Watchers, but that is like comparing apples to oranges - helllllloooooowwwww. haha
Saturday, October 06, 2007
OH CANADA.....
Posted by
Aunty Barbs
at
10/06/2007 09:09:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
HAHAHHAA....WE DID HAVE A GREAT DAY! SO EXCITED FOR YOU! I KNOW YOU'LL WIN THE COMPETITION!! YOU LADIES KICKED YOU KNOW WHAT!!! BIG TIME!!! I'LL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU! LOVE YOU!! MOM
PS GRAMMY SAID TONIGHT, "I'D LOVE TO SEE HER UP THERE, WE OUGHTA JUST FLY ON UP AND SURPRISE HER!!" And for a moment the ol' "spur of the moment" bug just about bit....For an instant I thought, "YEAH, LET'S GO!!!" That would be fun..wish Grammy could see you ladies. I'll bring her to the next practice you have when you get back. She'd love it!!! Love, Mom
Canada is actually one of the few places I would like to visit. I can't wait to hear how your trip went.
You are right... unbelieveable about Jim's diet. I see how you would be motivated and more excited with a jump start like that!
Wow, good for Jim! I'm jealous :D Well, good luck in Canada. No group could possibly do a better job than you guys did. Every last detail was perfect!!! If you get a chance, can you put down the date and time of the live internet stream to see you perform? I'll try to look it up myself if you can't. Best of luck and be careful!
Post a Comment