Tuesday, December 26, 2006



We had a wonderful Christmas this year. Thanks to Marilyn, Greg & Family for offering their beautiful home for all of us to come and be together in total comfort! We love your new place.

Thanks to Mom and Mike for helping me pack today - it really got me into the groove and got me rolling. I've got 9 more days to have everything ready to go. I'm very excited to be moved and living with Jim again all week long!!

Sorry this is so short, but there's lots and lots of work to be done. It was wonderful seeing all of my family this Christmas except for Steph's Family. I'm going to really try and get up there right after the move. I'm dying to see all of you.

Love to all!!

2 comments:

April said...

Yes it was a great time at Marilyn's. So fun being with you and yes we all missed Steph and family. I was actually holding out some hope they would surprise us all and show up. Great "before" and "after" shots. You've done so well! You must have loved having the help packing. Keep updating the blog. I love to hear the latest with you and Jim. Love you!

Buffy said...

So fun to see you writing again. I know you are busy but I check every day to see if maybe you decided to write. I like to read your posts. Love you lady. We missed you too.