


Thanks everyone for all your great birthday wishes. It really was a nice day. Jim came home from LB on Thursday night so he brought lunch to a park near my work and we ate along with the dogs. They had fun sniffing new territory. It was so nice and sunny.
Jim bought me a special scale for my birthday which calculates your weight, body fat%, water%, daily caloric intake, and metabolic age. I haven't read enough to fully understand the metabolic age yet, but it was very interesting. I stepped on it tonight and it said I had 27% body fat, 50% water, my daily caloric intake (if I'm doing high impact exercise 4-5 times/wk) should be 2300 calories and my metabolic age is 28!!! YeeHaw! I guess anything "28" is good! hahaha. This scale could take me to a whole new "weirdo" level in keeping track of what I'm eating and how much exercise I'm getting. It makes me want to work out more which is a GREAT thing.
I need some input about which picture to use as our Christmas card this year. Please give me your feedback as to which one. Thanks!! Love you all!
Friday, December 08, 2006
It's been a great birthday!!!
Posted by
Aunty Barbs
at
12/08/2006 10:59:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hi Lady, I like the 2nd or third one. I like the background of the 2nd one and I think the one of you sitting on Jim's lap is cute. All of them are cute. Just pick one. Don't be like us and stew over a picture.. the cards will never get out. We took one at the temple and of course the one I took a few weeks ago is the one I'm using. I could have had the cards mailed out by now. Crazy!! I am heading to Costco in the morning to get them done. Glad you had a nice b'day. Love you.
They're all good, but I like the 3rd one the best. I can see your faces closer up and I like that part. I got my Christmas cards out faster than ever before, but I'm afraid it shows! Yikes! I just wrote up a letter, pulled in some pictures, the printer wasn't printing the black ink, so I zoomed it on over to Kinko's not realizing the price and wound up paying $70 for 40 letters with some pictures that came out too dark on paper. Shoot! I'm sure yours will be great! I'm doing a major balancing act right now with everything coming to a conclusion in two weeks: Christmas, school, etc. Glad you had a good birthday. You should have something in the mail from me today.
Yoo hoo...Barbie, where are you??? I haven't seen or heard from you in awhile. Are you ok? What's going on these days. What's the latest in your neck of the woods? Are where exactly IS your neck of the woods right now? haha. Love, April
Post a Comment