



I'm ashamed that it has been this long since I wrote anything. That's crazy and mimicks the craziness around here.
We've had a great month of events. We were able to travel up to Stephanie and Todd's about 3 times in 6 wks. Jim and I both had a great time with them. They love to find good things to eat and playing with the kids is always a treat. Jim had his birthday on the 14th and we stayed up in Avila Beach at the Sycamore Springs Mineral Spa & Resort. It was so relaxing there with a private jacuzzi on the patio was just what we needed.
Marilyn had us over for lunch after Callie Shae was blessed and the entire Sincock family was there with all of the kids. I hadn't seen that many kids in one room in a long time. It reminds me of how much fun we would have getting together with all of Dad's family and our cousins. They were all older than us and were much more skilled in teasing than I. I guess I learned from the best of them. haha
Harborlites had a coach fly in from Canada so we had a marathon rehearsal schedule last weekend. Friday night 7-10pm, Saturday 9-5pm, Monday night 6:30-10pm and Tuesday 6:30-10pm. In between that I drove to Palm Springs on Sunday and spent time with Mom & Dad and was able to see my friend Laura (who I worked with at Dr. Shibata's office) and her family. Her twin boys are getting so big now. They are 10 mo. old and adorable. One of the boys is starting to walk and cruise around with the help of the furniture. They are both sooooo cute. She was able to get her braces off and Dr. Shibata adjusted my retainers. Mom and Dad made tacos like old times - it was great.
I've spent this last week catching up on sleep from all the rehearsing and giving my vocal chords a rest. They do get overworked. People in the office kept saying I was coming down with something. I just said, it's my voice and it will be back and full strength by Friday! haha
I've paid the bills and I'm getting ready to take the dogs on a walk, then clean the house. Yeah! I finally have a day at home.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Rehearsals, travelling, etc.
Posted by
Aunty Barbs
at
9/27/2008 09:24:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment