Saturday, August 02, 2008

Finally the pictures!!! :)

A big congratulations to Marilyn & Greg on their new baby girl - Callie Shae! She is soooooo beautiful - I just love her!


My 20th high school reunion was a blast. It was a lot more fun than I thought it would be. I was able to see a lot of people that I hadn't seen in 20years!!!


3 comments:

Dar said...

I love this....I hadn't looked at your blog in a long time....Callie girl is a doll!! So are you!! I'm proud of your personal presentation, if you know what I mean!!! You look great!!! Love, Mom

April said...

I think I recognize Renee Johnson in the picture, but who is the guy and the other girls. The guy and the girl next to you have such familiar faces, but I can't place it... Loved the shots of you with Callie. Hope your kidney stone "comes thru" ok. So sorry to hear about that. Thinking about you and praying everything works out right.

Aunty Barbs said...

Yes, the guy is Kurt Roelke and the girl next to me is Laralyn Leininger. Do you remember her? She is living on Teri in the old neighborhood.