
It's hard to believe I'm going to be moving again! This is crazy, nuts, insane, exciting, etc., etc. We found a nice place in Garden Grove that is bigger and less money. Anything that is less money is key right now. You just never know what is going to happen with the economy or how bad it's going to get. I just feel lucky we have jobs that are paying and can muddle through.
We'll be moving on Fri the 13th!!! Wooooowooooo. I defy the superstition. Like Mom and I were talking about the other day, we do things that are superstitious just to do it. You know like walking under ladders, planning huge things on Fri the 13th! Inviting black cats to cross our paths. Opening up our unbrellas indoors. I love that one.
Our friend from work is coming over tomorrow to help us paint a few rooms in the new house before we move in next week. We're also having the piano moved tomorrow morning. Wish us luck! Oh, Jim is busy going through the tax stuff to give to Mark before next week too. What a crazy time, but like Jim said, "Moving is what we do".
I'm sure there will come a time that I will settle in somewhere and not move for at least say 10 years!!! hahahaha
Friday, February 06, 2009
Moving time again!!!
Posted by
Aunty Barbs
at
2/06/2009 08:40:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I hope you are settled and doing good in your new home. The good part about moving is starting clean and organized again! I feel like I need to take everything out of my house, hose it down, and start over.
That is funny...moving is what you guys do. I'm just waiting for you to settle for 10 years + by me. :)
Post a Comment