Thursday, March 13, 2008

Teeth Unveiling!!!


Wow, what a relief it is to have those nasty, metal, torturous little buggers off my teeth!!! I got them removed last Friday. The lady that I used to work with at the Ortho office was there with her twins that we were able to see for the first time. She has since moved to Ogden, UT and it was great to see her. We all had lunch with Dr. Shibata after the appointment. I took a bite into the garlic bread and my teeth actually work again. They were able to go right through the bread! It's amazing what you take for granted.

I only have a few minutes, but I wanted to post the before and after pictures. Going to the dentist this morning for a cleaning - that will feel good! I had tried to see "past" the braces to see how they would look, but they looked a lot better than I had even guessed.

Hope you all have a nice weekend. It's Thursday isn't it???

1 comment:

Dar said...

What a darling picture! Love those teeth!! See you soon! Love, Mom