Sunday, February 24, 2008

BEST NEWS IN A LONG, LONG TIME!!!

It is official - I will get my braces off in 12 days! I'm on countdown. The day after my last ortho appt. I woke up early in the morning just thinking about how it will be without them! I can't wait.
This was a picture I found before the braces.

We are still working way too hard, but things are starting to get a little better. Going to Morro Bay and Arroyo Grande last weekend was really nice. It was so strange to be in Stephanie's town and not being able to see them. They were up north visiting family, so I'll have to take another trip just to see them.

Hope you all have a great week!

5 comments:

Buffy said...

Hooray!!! I know you have got to be happy about that. It will be weird not seeing braces on you.

Lady, that picture is frightening of me (the one in front of my house). I think I am officially "pasty". Oh well, does it really matter? Of course not! I can't wait to see you. It's been awhile. I guess it was New Years Eve. It feels like a long time. :D Take care and have a good week (of what's left).

April said...

Congratulations on getting the braces off. That's good news. I always thought that drive along Hwy. 101 is the most beautiful...all the way to Monterey. Glad you had a good time. And glad to here your job is settling down a bit. Thank goodness!

Dar said...

It was great staying at your house! We'll have to go to breakfast some Saturday morning and then on to the Swap meet, ok?? It will be fun seeing you without the braces! It will feel great, too. I can still remember how foreign my bottom teeth felt after getting mine off.....in '61. HAHHAHA....weird. :) What are you doing Friday night? Can I stay at your house? I think I'll be coming down to see Grammy. Love you, Mom

Dar said...

Barbie you'll have to post the latest photos you e-mailed to us. Those were great!! TEETH LOOK BEAUTIMOUS!!! P R E T T Y!! Love you!! Mom

Amie said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your fabulous teeth! Please share!