We have been working way too much and I'm so excited to be having President's Day off. Jim and I will be heading up to Morro Bay for an overnighter. It's unfortunate that Steph & Family will be up north, but we will plan another trip just to see them really soon.
Mr. Peanut & Missy went to the dr.'s on Friday. Peanut has a cyst on his side that has filled with fluid, so they gave us an estimate to have it removed - 1,000 big ones. Mom just told me about Golden State Human Society in Garden Grove that would give us a break on the price. We'll be checking that out next week. Jim came home on Fri to take P'nut to the vet and noticed that Missy's left eye was closed. It turns out that she scratched the cornea somehow and now we're treating it with antibiotic ointment. It looks much much better this afternoon and she's keeping it open most of the time. Poor baby. We don't know how she did it.
Friday night was fun - I ended up being invited over to Mike and Danny's house to have homemade chicken soup that Mom was making and I brought the movie "Invicible" to watch. We had a great time. I'm loving the netflix that I joined recently. I get so excited to see those red envelopes in the mailbox - it's a kick! haha It was also great to have Mom spend the night too. It's always fun. Thanks Mom for doing my back and feet!!
Jim and I just got back from shopping at Costco and Kohl's and seeing the movie "Definitely Maybe". It was the cutest movie - I would recommend it to everyone. What a nice day it has been. Was about 68 today with the sun shining. I'm looking forward to getting out of town even if it's just overnight. I'm anxious for Jim to see where Steph lives. I just love that little town and I know he'll love it too.
I just got an email from Brenda (Anderson) Sibley and she said that Brent Brague is planning a Orange Stake Reunion on July 5th this year. Should be a blast! Hope you all are having a great weekend.
Love you all!
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Looking forward to a day off!!!
Posted by
Aunty Barbs
at
2/16/2008 06:24:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment