Sunday, January 13, 2008

I love Sundays!!

We had a great Stake Conference today. I'm sure a lot of you Southern Californians did too. It was the same broadcast from Salt Lake just for So. Calif. Stakes. I took quiet a few notes which I jotted down in my planner so I would have it with me to look at over and over. Great advice on marriage and the relationships between husband and wife.

I'm getting some much needed rest today and have spent this Sunday just having it be quiet. Jim has really been a huge help to me around the house and we've been folding laundry together which really makes it go fast.

The past few weeks at work have seemed almost unbearable, but I'm starting to feel a sense of calm because it is only going to get better and better. I had about 17 voicemails on Friday afternoon that I didn't have time to call back. I didn't leave the office until 7:00pm!!! Ok, I need to stop being negative about everything and really turn to the positive. I'm getting the work done no matter what it takes and that will make me happy in the end.

Our new primary Presidency met today for the first time and planned some activities for the kids and our next Board meeting. I really love the other ladies that I work with - they really are great!!

Tomorrow night is a Harborlites rehearsal night and I'm planning on getting back to the gym starting on Tues. night. The planning has to start with what foods I'm keeping in the house. I hope to report on this blog next week of my success at attending the gym!!

3 comments:

April said...

Way to go with the planning. I'm glad to hear that things are turning around at work. That was a crazy situation. I don't blame you for not wanting to return all those calls. Yuk! Have fun at the gym!

Buffy said...

Sounds good lady! So sorry work has been crazy. At least you have a job, right? :D Just teasing.

Good luck with the gym. Exercising is such a great outlet. Enjoy :D

Amie said...

You are so busy. We need a laundry folding party around here too. (Actually first we need a laundry washing party.)

Good luck at the gym.