
Hi Everyone, this is a picture that was taken last Saturday night when Jim and I went to the Beverly Center to meet our friends Marc & Renee for dinner. We had a good time, Jim even fudged a little on his diet and had the salmon. Overall, he wished that he hadn't because his stomach didn't feel too great afterward. I told him it was probably from the drink he had before dinner! haha Anyway, it was fun to get out and go "out to eat". It's been about 6 wks since we had been out together. That has been the hard part about Jim's diet, we don't ever eat together anymore. I really do miss that time we would plan together to eat something good, or just be having food together and talking. It's hard to set aside time to just talk without the customary "sitting down for dinner" time.
Today was a hard day at work and I spent the entire day just doing payroll. This is one of the "added" jobs they've given me along with my Prop. Mgr Assistant role. I'm still waiting to be loaded up again with the "office mgmt" duties as well. Something is going to have to give and we'll play it by ear to see how it will all work.
I hope everyone is having a great week so far. It is the first night I've been home since Sunday and I feel beat! I'm going to get in bed early and hopefully get up early tomorrow to walk the dogs before work. They would love to get out.
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Better days ahead....
Posted by
Aunty Barbs
at
11/14/2007 08:12:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Jim looks great. You can tell he's lost weight. And I love your haircut. How nice to go out with your friends. That must have been a whole lot of payroll.
You guys look great. Jim looks good and your hair is cute. I love it. How was the new hair girl? THanks for the pictures. They are good.
The place where I got my hair cut is owned by a husband & wife team. They are from Holland and have been here for 30 years. The guy does the cuts and the wife does the haircolor, etc. He's a total perfectionist/artist and really takes pride in what he's doing. It has been so easy to style. He told me to not use any conditioner, only a small amount of styling creme that was in a small black bottle. I have yet to get this so I've been using a de-frizzing creme and nothing else but a little hairspray. He told me to get Paul Mitchell Finishing spray. He has always used it because it doesn't get sticky at all. Also, he told me to use a vent brush and blowdry in several directions to confuse the hair - it has worked, it dries really nice and stays pretty straight doing it that way.
Wow Barbie! Way too cool blog site! I love the electric black! I didnt mean to copy you when I set up mine but this is a great coincidence. Danielle has taken over mine and changed the colors and stuff but she doesnt have any more time than I do to pay attention to the darn thing. Love you guys!
Thanks Kev! I don't think I know what your blog site is. I'll get it from April. I really like the black too. I'm good if I change the blog once a week. I don't have a whole lot of time to keep it up either, plus I don't have all the goings on everyday that would be interesting to write down. "Got up, went to work, came home" - see, boring! hahahaha
You guys look great. I think I may need more of a drastic diet like Jim too... I don't seem to use my free agency well in the food department.
I hope work is going good for you this week... it sounds a little crazy. Payroll is my favorite thing, I would probably like that part.
Post a Comment